ECO believes in grooming employees, and providing continuous learning and leadership development.
Are you up for the challenge? Join us now!
- Assist the Team Leader in monitoring, troubleshooting and ensuring smooth operation of the process plant.
- To ensure a smooth start up and shutdown of the process plant.
- To monitor and feedback any abnormal function of plant utilities and machineries to Team Leader for rectification.
- To guide and lead a team of operators in operation, maintenance and troubleshooting activities
- Nitec in Chemical Process Technology or Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Forklift licence an added advantage
Senior Customer Service Executive
- To receive all inquiries, take note of the caller’s particulars such as name, position, Company name, contact number and e-mail address, or other relevant details for subsequent follow-up by sales staff.
- To assist in preparing proposals based on verbal or written information provided by the Sales and Marketing staff.
- To prepare invoices, monthly reports for consolidated billing.
- To maintain and upkeep the filing system and software on all aspects of waste information.
- To assist Customer Service Manager to ensure smooth daily operational in the team.
- To assist Customer Service Manager and Director – Sales, in matters relating to customer care (feedback and complaints), collate market intelligence and marketing communications.
- To update customer database in respect of customers and potential customers.
- To coordinate with the various departments, i.e. logistic and operations dept to ensure customers’ requirements are met.
- Diploma holder and above
- At least 3 years Customer Service experience
- Good communication skills and pleasant personality
- Process AR receipts by matching customer payment with sales invoices
- Follow up with customers on receipts and payment including overdue payment
- Prepare cheque payments
Maintenance of Accounting Records:
- Input all receipts into accounting database (Microsoft Dynamics – NAV) - AR module
- Post all transactions to the GL module after entries have been checked
- Update accounting database (currently Microsoft Dynamics – NAV)
- Generate / send debtors’ statement of account
- Monthly AR report
- Sending debtors statement to Sales team monthly
- Monitoring of accounts receivable movement and updating the Sales department on long overdue accounts
- Update cash book balances
- LCCI" in Accounting / Diploma in Accounting
- At least 1 - 2 years relevant experience
- Meticulous and independent
Administrative Executive (Logistics)
- Responsible for proper documentation and filing system.
- Updating of charges & attendance report.
- Assist in the application of courses for drivers & attendants.
- Processing of transport approvals.
- Min Diploma in any discipline
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
Contact ECO's HR Department at email@example.com to submit your application