ECO believes in grooming employees, and providing continuous learning and leadership development.
Are you up for the challenge? Join us now!
- Preventive maintenance on all the equipments in plant as per instruction
- Inspect and do corrective action on the equipment
- Updating of preventive maintenance records like checklist history card
- Recording Jobs on log book day to day activities
- To minimize break down and down time of the equipment by problem identification
- Overhaul and service fans, blowers, different types of pumps/motors and other equipments
- Installation of new equipment and inspection for reliable operation
- ITE/Diploma in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 to 3 years of maintenance experience in Process Plant
- Hands on work required
- Provide a prompt and appropriate arrangement for daily operation activities.
- Assist in maintaining proper maintenance and safety integrity of plant. Ensuring all equipment is in working condition with minimum downtime and regular servicing is carried out.
- To schedule and plan preventive maintenance for all equipment inside the plant.
- Ensure all designated equipment calibrations and inspections are up to date.
- Assist in optimization of operation treatment, manpower allocation as well as continuous improvement on WWTP operation.
- To comply and follow up the entire requirement as per ISO 14001and 18001.
- Bachelor degree in chemistry engineering or environmental science
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and with a team to completion of a task
- 2+ years of experience related to water treatment plant
- Able to communicate Chinese and English
Team Leader (Operations)
- To ensure smooth operation of the plant and wastes are treated to the maximum capacity
- To maintain the machines and equipment with running condition in order to avoid unnecessary shut down
- To patrol and check the plant machines, equipment according to check-list and monitor safety rules & regulations standard and housekeeping standard
- To submit shift operation data and relevant reports to the Manager
- To plan and work out the maintenance plant shut down schedules
- At least Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Chemistry or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in Supervisory level
- Able to perform 12-hr rotating shift
Contact ECO's HR Department at email@example.com to submit your application